Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heading for Feature!!


I'm making the jump to features with DreamWorks in Glendale, CA!
My first film will be "How To Train Your Dragon" and I'm hearing that things are looking awesome on this project. I can't wait to get out there and be surrounded by so many animators. It'll be great to be working with the other AMer's there and also meeting up with Brandon Beckstead and Hyrum Osmond again! Hyrum's at Disney Feature, not to far from DreamWorks. The start date is March 24th.

Disney Interactive/Avalanche Software has been a great experience. You really get the feeling that the company wants everyone to strengthen their skills when you're here. Some cool projects to work on and great people to work with. I've met a lot of great people and am glad I had the opportunity to work here.

10 comments:

Tom Scholes said...

I miss you already! Sniff sniff.

Bobby Pontillas said...

Adam thats awesome dude! Congratulations man! Good luck out there.

Andy Conroy said...

Dang it! your leaving?!?!

this stinks.... actually i already knew, so congrats again. I hope it is all you've ever dreamed about.

Seth Hippen said...

Congratulations, man! Give'em what for. I'm really happy for you, and you deserve it.

Andy Conroy said...

dreamed about... thats what I said? i clearly was trying to say dreamed of.... not about. about sounds stupid.

Tyler Stott said...

gee-wizz!!

you are the STUFF son!!
congrats

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOO!

Adam Strick said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

All my Avalanche peeps hitting this thing up. See how cool those guys are everyone!?

And Bobby too!! Your stuff is rockin' man so I'm sure we'll be crossing paths in the future. Thanks for the comment!

Mai's Adventure Life said...

Huge congrats! You totally deserved and earned this. DW is lucky to have you! Best of luck!

Kimotion said...

oh wow! congrats!