Monday, November 14, 2005

Ok, Ok! So I haven't updated.

Alright, so I didn't put up my work from last term. Sorry guys. One thing you must all know about character animators is that once we so-call "finish" a piece, we always see many improvements that need to be made! As far as last term assignments they were mainly foundation assignments and nothing really there demo reel wise so I don't really think it would be worth the time to really go in and polish them up and because of that, I don't plan on posting them. I'm really only posting this now that I see some of my fellow AM classmates seem to be starting come here, lol.

So I don't think I'm going to put up my work from last term but here's something that may tide you over. I am currently working on a four emotion pose test and am in the middle of cleaning up a heavy push assignment. There are quite a few things in it that I need to tend to so it's not a finished piece by any means!

HEAVY PUSH ASSIGNMENT


Any crits and comments are always welcome!

No comments: